Copyright 2000-2012, FEC Network. All rights reserved. The materials and resources within this site is for personal use only. Republication and redistribution, including posting to news groups, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FEC Network. The content provided within this website is provided for informational purposes only. Ultimately it is you who must complete the due diligence necessary to ensure your plans are viable.
This Web Site may include Databases (""Content""), facts, views, opinions and the identities or recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. FEC Network Inc. (""FEC Network"") and its Content licensors are not giving business advice, financial advice, investment advice, tax advice, legal advice, or other professional advice. FEC Network and its Content licensors do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse, these views, opinions and recommendations. You should always seek the assistance of a professional for advice on business or financial opportunities, investments, tax, the law, or other professional matters.
Due to the number of sources from which the Content is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such Content and the Web Site. THE CONTENT AND THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ""AS IS"", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES. FEC Network AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, TIMELINESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR THE WEB SITE ITSELF, AND FEC Network HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. NEITHER FEC Network NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, OTHER THAN DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING DIRECTLY FROM USE OF THE WEB SITE, CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING OR DELIVERING THE WEB SITE AND ANY CONTENT AT THE WEB SITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL FEC Network, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH CONTENT OR THE WEB SITE. FEC Network INC AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES), OTHER THAN DIRECT DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Web Site contains hyperlinks to web sites operated by persons other than FEC Network. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. You agree not to hold FEC Network responsible for the content or operation of such web sites. A hyperlink from this Web Site to another web site does not imply or mean that FEC Network endorses the content on that web site or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other web sites to which you might link from this Web Site.
If you wish to make purchases from an area of the Web Site. you may be asked to supply certain information, including credit card, debit card, or other payment mechanism information. You agree that all information you provide in connection with such purchase will be accurate, complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred.
ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS
Either now or in the future, certain areas of this Web Site may enable you to access online forums where you can post business plans, business opportunities or messages and read business plans, business opportunities or messages posted by other users (the ""Forums""). Some of the Forums topics or categories are selected by FEC Network and others are created by users. FEC Network does not endorse, and specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability for, any content posted on the Forums, whether the topic is first selected by FEC Network or a user. The Forums are a service provided to users of FEC Network. By posting a business plan, business opportunity or message in the Forums, you agree to be bound by the above and the following terms and conditions. If you do not want to be bound by these terms, then do not use the Forums.
You must abide by the following rules in connection with your use of the Forums:
* You agree to post only business plans, business opportunities or messages that relate to the subject matter of the Forum.
* You agree not to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
* You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, for example, an FEC Network employee or officer, a forum leader, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
* You agree not to post messages that contain material that is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or indecent. This includes any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You agree to give attribution to others when you quote or paraphrase materials owned by others, and to limit your quotations to no more than 50 words.
* You agree not to upload files, or cause users to upload files, that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of another's computer.
* You agree not to advertise or promote any goods or services in the Forums. This includes, among other things, ""junk mail"", ""spam"", ""chain letters"", and ""pyramid schemes.""
* You agree not to conduct contests or distribute chain letters through the Forums.
* You agree not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with your use of the Forums. This includes, among other things, any securities law or regulation.
By posting a business plan, business opportunity or message, uploading a file, or engaging in any other form of communication through a Forum, you are granting FEC Network a perpetual, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works from.
You agree to indemnify and hold FEC Network and its affiliates and their respective, officers, directors and employees harmless from any claims, damages, losses or costs (including reasonable attorney's fees) that arise out of any of your postings and any material contained therein.
The FEC Network and our websites offers template and completed business plans as a service of industry experience. Due to the direct responsibility of the owner/management team to ensure the success of a fun center project, we do not imply nor guarantee that the plans as completed will secure any amount of funding or success in operating a family fun center. Materials and information gathered and contained within the business plans and feasibility studies remains a shared property of the FEC Network and may be used for marketing purposes and/or within the context of the business planning service.