Privacy Statement for FEC Network
What you should know.
We recognize our obligation to keep information about you secure and confidential. FEC Network has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: FEC Network.
Summary: Clients of FEC Network.
- Other than the companies represented in our Members Catalogue request, we do not sell or share Client Information with marketers outside FEC Network who may want to offer you their own products and services.
- We carefully manage information among our divisions. Understanding your relationship with us allows us to serve you better and offer you more convenience and benefits. Keeping any proprietary information received secure, is one of our most important responsibilities.
- At FEC Network we are committed to safeguard our customer information. Since your privacy is a priority to us, FEC Network will not share nonpublic information about you with third parties outside of the FEC Network corporate family without your consent, except as explained in this Policy. From time to time, we may communicate to you special offers for products or services of third parties outside of the FEC Network corporate family, which we believe may be of interest to you, as explained below (Opt-in lists). However, we will not provide these third parties with any nonpublic information about you without your consent.
The policy presented below covers how FEC Network uses and protects Customer Information. Customer Information means information personally identifiable with a specific Customer or about a Customerâ€™s current or former relationship with FEC Network. This policy is provided to you in accordance with the Federal Privacy Laws.
Maintaining the security and confidentiality of our Customer Information is a top priority for us at FEC Network. We carefully manage Customer Information in order to give you better service, greater convenience and additional benefits consistent with the nature of your overall business with FEC Network.
Protecting Your Information
FEC Network does not sell Customer Information to anyone. We will only share Customer Information with others as stated in this policy, unless we provide you with additional notice or ask for your permission.
Information That is Gathered By the Firm
FEC Network gathers and uses various types of information to properly service you, and better understand your needs. We also strive to assist you in learning more about products and services that may be of interest to you. The Customer Information we gather generally consists of the following:
- Information specifically gathered from business plans, forms and other information you provide us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by any other means, such as your name, address, assets, income and debit.
Sharing Information Within FEC Network
The information we share within the FEC Network corporate family helps us to provide you with greater service. FEC Network may share Customer Information within the FEC Network corporate family, except as limited below.
Sharing Information With Companies That Work For Us
We may share Customer Information with unaffiliated third parties who perform services for FEC Network, or in connection with servicing or processing of the products and services we provide that support our relationship with our clients. These third parties may include our manufacturing company, FEC Network a wholly owned subsidiary of FEC Network. We may also share your information with companies we have hired to provide marketing and other services on our behalf. All of these companies are contractually obligated to keep the information that we provide to them confidential, and use this information only for the purpose of providing the services weâ€™ve asked them to perform for us or for you.
Our Former Customers
Online Forms and Registrations:
Our site's Membership Registration Form requires users to give us contact information (i.e. name and email address). Only when an electronic purchase is initiated do we request financial information (credit card data). The customer's contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary. Any financial information collected is used ONLY to bill the user for products and services.
This site contains links to other sites. FEC Network is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Some of our security measures include an IDS (intrusion detection system) provides network monitoring and alerts security personnel to any attacks on the servers.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
1. You can send email to us.
2. You can visit the following page: